Many disorders affecting the heart and blood system are treated with allium sativum extract (garlic extract). High blood pressure, low blood pressure, high cholesterol, inherited high cholesterol, coronary heart disease, heart attacks, restricted blood flow from narrower arteries, and "hardening of the arteries" (atherosclerosis) are some of these disorders.
Garlic is used by some people to ward off cancers of the colon, rectal, stomach, breast, prostate, multiple myeloma, and lungs. Both prostate cancer and bladder cancer are also treated with it. Extract of Alpinia Galangal It is employed to aid digestion, increase appetite, and stimulate the creation of digestive juices. As a result, the herb is used to treat anorexia, dyspepsia, colic, and stomachaches. Additionally, it has a long history of usage for stomach ulcers, chronic gastritis, hiccups, and nausea and vomiting.
The plant may help lessen bacterial and fungal infections since it possesses analgesic (pain-relieving) and antipyretic (fever-reducing) qualities. Galangal can also be used to treat upper respiratory tract diseases such chronic bronchitis and cough. An extract of the root is used as a mouthwash, a gargle, a treatment for halitosis (poor breath), as well as for mouth ulcers, gum inflammation, and other mouth and throat inflammation.
Applications of Allium Sativum Extract:
- Heart Health: Studies have shown that garlic extract improves heart health by lowering cholesterol levels, high blood pressure, and the risk of blood clots. Traditional uses of the extract include the treatment of heart attacks, strokes, and atherosclerosis.
- Immune System Boost: Increasing the generation of white blood cells, which are crucial for battling infections and disorders, has been demonstrated to strengthen the immune system.
- Anti-inflammatory Properties: It has been shown that garlic extract has anti-inflammatory qualities that can lower inflammation in the body. Rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and other inflammatory disorders can all be treated with the help of this.
- Anti-Cancer capabilities: It has been discovered that garlic extract has anti-cancer capabilities, particularly in halting the growth of cancer cells in the prostate, breast, colon, and stomach. Allicin and other sulfur-containing substances contained in the extract have been proven to have anti-cancer potential.
- Anti-microbial Properties: Garlic extract has been discovered to have anti-microbial characteristics that can aid in the treatment of diseases brought on by bacteria, viruses, and fungus. It has long been used to treat illnesses like the flu, the common cold, and cough.
- Digestive Health: It has been discovered that garlic extract helps to maintain good digestive health by boosting the synthesis of digestive enzymes and lowering digestive system inflammation. Irritable bowel syndrome, peptic ulcers, and gastritis can all be treated with the help of this.