The volatile oils and other active ingredients contained in the lemon balm plant's leaves are condensed into lemon balm extract. The lemon balm plant is indigenous to the Mediterranean region and is a member of the mint family. For its calming and soothing effects, it has been utilized in traditional medicine for ages.
Commonly available lemon balm products include teas, tinctures, pills, and essential oils. It is significant to note that depending on the source and technique of preparation, the strength and quality of lemon balm extract might differ significantly.
Application of Lemon Balm Extract :
- Calming and unwinding: Lemon balm extract is frequently used for these qualities, and it is frequently ingested in tea form to assist lessen stress and anxiety.
- Enhancing sleep: Some individuals use lemon balm extract to enhance sleep efficiency and lessen insomnia symptoms.
- Cognitive function: Lemon balm extract has been known to enhance focus and concentration as well as cognitive function and memory.
- Skin care: Lemon balm extract is occasionally utilized in cosmetic and skincare products due to its potential anti-inflammatory and calming effects.
- Digestive health: Lemon balm extract may be useful for bloating and gas-related digestive problems.
Lemon balm extract is produced by Alpspure Lifesciences.